NEW YORK CITY DEPARTMENT OF CONSUMER AND WORKER PROTECTION
SETTLEMENT WITH CHIPOTLE MEXICAN GRILL
On August 9, 2022, the New York City Department of Consumer and Worker Protection (DCWP) and Chipotle Mexican Grill (Chipotle) reached a settlement regarding claims Chipotle violated the New York City Fair Workweek Law and Paid Safe and Sick Leave Law.
Under the settlement, employees will receive $50 for each week worked at Chipotle in an hourly position in New York City from November 26, 2017 to April 30, 2022.
Arden Claims Services (ACS) is administering the settlement on behalf of the Department of Consumer and Worker Protection.
If your employment at a Chipotle in NYC ended before April 30, 2022:
- You must submit a Claim Form to receive a payment. File a Claim Form here.
- You will need a Claimant ID to submit a claim. ACS mailed a Notice with instructions and your Claimant ID on October 3, 2022.
- If you do not receive the Notice by October 10, you may call ACS at 877-817-9017 for assistance.
If you were employed at a Chipotle in NYC on April 30, 2022:
- ACS mailed you a check on October 3, 2022.
- The Notice enclosed with the check will explain how the payment was calculated.
- If you do not receive a check by October 10, 2022 you may call ACS at 877-817-9017 for assistance.
If you need to contact us:
Chipotle Fair Workweek Settlement
c/o Arden Claims Service LLC
PO Box 1182
Port Washington, NY 11050